Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tacos + Training = Poor Choice

This evening as I was diligently outlining away (in preparation for finals which are 3 weeks away.... EEK!), some Boalties came by the student center and offered free tacos left over from their meeting.  I figured, "Hey, free dinner!" so I took one.  Poor choice.

It made my workout this evening feel like this:

Blergh.

But I got some good strength training in, and now I need to get to bed early because tomorrow I have a 5:50AM track workout.  Yikes!   Hopefully tomorrow will feel more like this:

From our first team run!

Thanks SO MUCH to those of you who have already donated to my fundraising page!!  You're amazing, and I truly appreciate it.  For others, here's the link:  http://pages.teamintraining.org/sf/Oakland11/kmerkr Even small donations help! <3

More updates to come... stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment